Monday, October 09, 2006

Johor

I surprised myself over the weekend. I actually went into JB(Johor Bahru) to spend my saturday.

The last time I was there was more than a year ago. It was that long because I spent a total of 2 hours in JB that time before heading back to Singapore.

The routine was always the same. City Square, Holiday Plaza(Now called Mutiara), The Store and Pelangi.

My 2 hours trip then didn't encompass all 4 places but thinking that I have real objective of going to the latter 3, I decided not to and head home instead.

And the crowd at the custom was always a killer. Surprisingly it was very swift. Maybe the Hari Raya fasting got most people hanging at home instead. I didn't even need to queue at the Malaysia custom.



My friend and I reached there about 2pm and spent way too much time walking around at City Square. It's really a good place to go hunting for CNY clothes.



The highlight must be the thai massage. It cost RM65 for 90 mins.

I never screamed louder in my life before. She had to cover my mouth at one point.



And for those who don't know, xbox 360 can be modified. RM50 or RM100, depending on the kind of ROM chips it carried.



Despite how the hawker centre seems to make you think the food here is good, it isn't. Pretty disapppointed.



I think I can cook a better fried oyster.



My next target massage centre when I'm there again. Man Zhu Shuang!

No comments: