Friday, April 06, 2007

New Office, New Environment

Been so busy to really have some time to sit down and update my blog.

So what's been going on in my life?

I'm having my exam(one more paper next week)

I just shifted office to Bukit Pasoh Road and is trying very hard to get used to the new place. But this place should be a better one. As I read in some feng shui article that a good place must consist of water (for money) and hill (for backing). Since we are on a Bukit, that should qualify. Now I just need to go and get a new water fountain to complement. ;)

Also we've been shopping for some other balance items for the new house, mainly lighting. And I actually blew $900 for a swarovski chandelier. I still can't believe I did that.

With all these piling up, it really doesn't give me any mood for my studies. I'm seriously thinking of deferring until all these settle. For those who don't know, I'm taking a Diploma in Management Accounting and Finance @ PSB Academy.

For what I need to know, I should and could have chosen those 3 months course for management. So I'm really dragging my feet to school now. And my boring classmates ain't really making things any interesting.

And here are some of our shifting pictures taken on 30th March 2007:


Messy (old) office...


Our last group pic at the old office

So tired from the shifting!! (New Office)

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: