Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ouch! My back!

It finally happen. My on-and-off affair with my back ache flared into a full-blown excruciating back-breaking, teeth-biting, tears-flowing accident after effects.

We were just leaving a redemption center with a Samsung Home Theater System which seems to weigh a tonne. It somehow caused something in my back area to snap and the pain starts to spread the my entire back.

I had to do something about it or I surely will be bed-ridden tomorrow. Hence we went to the Chinese Physician in Tampines for treatment.

I had always been quite skeptical about TCM but this show made me feel otherwise:



The Chinese Physician gave me a #$%^ painful massage and put hot suction cups on my back to improve blood circulation. On top of the medicine and plaster, I am recommended to undergo acupuncture to rid myself of the pain.

Use pain to cure pain. Hopefully it's worth my appointment tomorrow...

No comments: