Monday, March 06, 2006

Day 1 of Razr V3

Oh yeah! After 1 year plus, I finally escape the clutch of my O2 GIANT! No longer am I embarassed about the big flat protrusion on my pants anymore.

Feeling lighter from the missing GIANT, I toyed with my phone trying to aclimatize myself with the new features and functions. I was Soooo excited~~! for about 20 mins...

There is a reason why the Razr can be so slim. It is really just a phone full stop. Yes there is a camera but I don't think my fellow passengers on the feeder bus will fancy me entertaining myself taking pics of them dozing.

Normally I would be reading the Straits Times (and a lot of others news) downloaded onto my PDA. Now I don't have that.

There are games but it kept me occupied for like 5 secs.

It might had been better if I'd gotten a Sony mp3 phone. I sure didn't feel better when I noticed their upcoming collection.

I should have persisted with the Nokia N71. It got news, mp3 player, fm radio and whatever razr has.

Now please excuse me while I think of some new uses for my Razr to console myself. (It may make a good money clip)

No comments: