Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back to School

Urgh~~!

Tonight is my 2nd lesson of a year long accounting diploma programme. My first lesson was two days ago and I had to kick it off by entering and even sitting down in the wrong classroom. So paisay.

Retaking econs and financial accounting again sure ain't fun. It didn't seemed that bad when I submit the application form but actual thing always suck 10 times. Which is the main reason why I opt out of the upcoming Safra half-marathon.

Had wanted it to be a personal milestone but I thrash the forms. But still, it represent a baby-step for me coz I actually ask for the form this year. Next year I might even *gasp* fill it up!

2 years ago during my, I was one of the youngest in the classroom. And always depend on those older uncle, auntie to help us with the notes photocopying, etc.

Come to the present, I became those uncle! *face-palm*. I think minus me, the average age of my class is 21 perhaps? I shall keep my age a secret from the rest. If anyone asked, er.., I just turned 22.

No comments: