Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My 27th Birthday



No prize for guessing where I spent my 27th birthday on 13th Nov. It sure didn't kick in how old I'm beginning to get until I went for a revision class yesterday at school. I have classmates from the full-time programme. Classmates who are 10 years younger than me. omg...

Then again, I always believe that men would look better with age. e.g. Pierce Brosnan. Of course a suit and an accent might helped.

Back to my itinerary.

We checked into The Sentosa (Or Beaufort) on Saturday's afternoon. I'd stayed in the Rasa Sentosa before twice so this makes for a good change.



The place reminds me of Nirwana @ Bintan. Very relaxing atmosphere that one should just pig out in.



We checked in without wasting much time. Needed the air-conditioning.

Wa Lah!



I love the extensive use of wood. It makes the room very cosy. Maybe a little too cosy because we spent too much time on the thick, comfortable beds.

And I also found out that my wife becomes excited when she got her feet wet.



And you gotta check out the pool. You could actually just walk in and take a look. There's no closed gates or anything like that.



Who knows, you may catch some eye candy.

Can't see? Hang on while I zoom in...



Not your cup of tea? How about some nice looking trees instead.



Very quickly, we proceeded to check out the Spa Botannica. This is supposedly one of the best(and most expensive) in Asia. Needless to say, we opted to give each other back rubs instead.



They have this seemingly very interesting mud pool. Just pay $15 and you get to try it, plus get to use the pool and relax at the waterfall(picture). But skip all other. Not worth the dollar in my opinion.



The most exciting thing we did must be the Luge ride. Or rather the Skyride up to the Luge ride.

I always thought I got over my fear of heights. How quickly one's opinion can change in a matter of minutes



I totally enjoyed myself on this. So long had never undergone such adrenalin pumping activities.



**To my wife: Thank you for the thought and planning you took for this to happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...so nice bdae hor?...*envy*...

must plan one nicer one for ur wife leh..this yr her year of dog...must be special...LoL...

adriantan18 said...

u stress me like that wor.

give me some ideas leh. hehe