Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My 2006

I was looking back to see what resolution I'd made for 2006 (I can't remember, see the significance?) and realized that the list is pretty brief, if one could even call it a list in the first place.



Basically it goes like:



  1. Clearing credit card
    debts
  2. Get first car(a black Kia Rio)
  3. Attend my friend
    Jimmy's wedding
  4. Organize another all guys trip(Ho Chi Minh?)
  5. Bring my wife to a holiday that I'm pretty sure she will be so happy
    she'll be crying happily all the way on the plane.
Not a handful but short goals = achievable ones. I still owe the bank $2880 but these are actually new debt derived due to borrowings to make up for my car (a Hyundai Verna) down-payment.



I attended and helped out in Jimmy's wedding.



No chance for another all guys trip but I had some good time in Hong Kong with my pals, their girlfriends and my wife.



Regretfully my plan to surprise my wife with a Korea winter trip gotta take a back seat. Lack of funds and upcoming house are major obstacles.



I don't really know what resolution I should make for 2007 or should I even bother since nobody ever keeps to them anyway. But then again, if one is nonchalant about everything in life, life can be pretty mundane and boring.



If I were to, my goals for 2007 really gotta be physically challenging ones. I'm going 28 soon. Not now, would be never.



Check here again to find out my 07 resolution







No comments: