Friday, February 16, 2007

1 week break!

My office will be closed for the entire week from 17th all the way till 24th.

As much as I worry about the things that are needed to be done, I am really looking forward to it.

I haven't had a real break since my Hong Kong trip last July. It had been work work work since then. And with my new house coming up, the task list accumulated in my head seems to get longer and longer. I can feel it at the rate I keep forgetting things recently.

I still don't have much idea how I would spend the days as my wife would be working(Poor Annie).

I'll just take it slow. Wake up late, go for a brunch while sipping a hot cup of kopi-c. Reading the newspaper from page to page. Watching the pile of vcds and dvds I'd bought ages ago. Playing my xbox till the wee hours

This is life!

No comments: