Saturday, February 10, 2007

Renovation update 2

My meet up with all the interior designers is finally coming to an end.

From a list of 8, we shortlisted to 2. Aranus & Barang Barang Interior. Right now is more on the price really as I believe both of them could do an equally good job. Tomorrow I should know who I want.

And before I even signed on the dotted line, we had kiasuly bought some items in advance.

We got ourself a King Coil mattress (It was going at $500+, original price is close to $1k I think)

And for those who really like those cool designer furniture but allergic to the price tag, check this place out. They profess to imitate from the more expensive design and reproduce them on the cheap.

We chanced OM Home when we left. This place got some pretty cool stuff too. They have a showroom at Liang Court. We got one metallic lamp there for $120. I find it real cool as it is touch activated and each touch would escalate through 4 levels of brightness.



But the last one gotta be the best.



Oh yeah. My very first Osim massage chair. This chair is really self-convincing. Just sit on it and you won't wanna leave without one. Got it at a $300 discount at $3588. Instalment payment over 3 years at about $98 per month.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

iemuhs said...

Are Lush's stuff really cheap? Their stuff looks nice. :) Zhongjie was tempted to get the Imedic pro a few months back too, but I told him "no space!!" :p

adriantan18 said...

their stuff is cheap if you compare with the designer's original version. their sofa is about 1.6k+ -.

I'll invite you to my house to try when i get it. you will sure feel there would be space for it then. haha

iemuhs said...

reply comes abit late... but SURE! :D