Sunday, March 04, 2007

There are not stupid questions, only stupid people

One of my ex-classmate remarked this in class when another of them was asking the lecturer a question that has answer written all over it.

I like the way he puts it and it still stick with me till today.

My personal patience with stupid people is very low. But luck has it that I have the chance to meet so many of them at work and in school.

But it could never beat the stupid people in your personal life. The kind that replacement of them might involve huge amount of money.

You could change work, you could swap project mates but not so easy for this.

And if you have the luck to meet those with double standards, NATO(No action, Talk Only) and a brain that could barely fit into the size of a peanut shell, it makes me very glad

That I'm not alone in such predicament.

It also make me become a firmer believer of palmistry. As I always had pretty short Life line. Now II can more or less understand why.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: