Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My virgin cooking

Over the weekend, I found out that I could actually cooked!

Surprisingly it wasn't very hard. Maybe it's the systematic and consistent manner I approached all the different dishes.

Put oil, pour in minced garlic, pour in main ingredient, stir, serve.



I even donned an apron to show how professional I was.



And Wa La!

1) Tou Miao with minced garlic and oyster sauce
2) Scrambled eggs with onions
3) Stir fried cognac prawns with baby chilli
4) Shitake Mushroom with minced chicken

Rice and soup courtesy of Annie..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow..really long time no see ur blog...always got prob loading..now cleaner & simpler to view...hahaa...

thot annie got u ur share of apron? y wear the same one? lol...

u 2 like to do alot of "virgin" things these few days huh...gonna trouble u again liaoz...visiting u soon for more *u know wat*...hahaa...jio ur frenz also if they free manz...more laughter..hehe...yi tai wang...lol...