Sunday, April 02, 2006

Phuket Day 3

Time seems to pass awfully quick after we retire for the night. Coz again, we managed to wake up after the sun is right on top, grilling our lazy ass(That's 12.30pm)

Still in half-sleeply mode, we had a light branch(as usual)



And headed to Patong Beach to soak in some sun rays.



That's Star Virgo out in the middle. We plan to hop onto it in Oct.

One thing I feel good about being in Phuket is that no matter how fat I gotten from all that bbq shrimps, someone else would surely beat me to it.. haha.



And Phuket must also be the land of Hondas and Toyotas



Brand new somemore.



So to all who keeps compraining that I should not have gotten a Made In Korea car, please bear in mind your Hondas/Toyotas are Made In Thailand. :)



We couldn't decide how to waste the many hours we'd left so we went to the Spa.... to relax..



We opted for the Heavenly Bliss Package at 1,000 baht each. Close to 3 hours of foot massage/thai herbal massage combi.



But I think my masseur don't really like me, or she must have worked as a butcher before. She was pounding me like a piece of meat. And the hot towel she placed over my feet must have cooked it coz I think I'd smelled something.

I love the clothes they made us wear though. I feel like a nurse.



A familiar sight in Phuket



To all future Phuket visitors, have your meals here instead of the spruce up restaurants by the beach. You could save a few hundred bahts. They are located the street behind the beach.



The whole stretch were filled with similiar setups. We had the 2nd one, the one with the most customers.

Here's a closer look at their signboard:



The food was the best of our entire trip.




And the interesting nightlife of Patong..


I think she's asking for a Subway sandwich

And Muay Thai!



And whatever Thai baht we had left, we sure didn't keep them:



THE END

No comments: