Saturday, September 02, 2006

To Comex for an Xbox

The advertistement states only for the first 100 customers of the day. Fwah, this sure adds pressure.

An exhibition like this can easily have 100 people passing through the gate within a single minute.

Ok, must have proper planning. Have to be there by 10am to recce and monitor the situation. This is even though the gate only opens at 12pm.

Reached at 1030am only. Hmm, not a lot of people. Maybe I was a bit overboard about this.

Time ticked away and soon it was 1100am.

Why suddenly can only see heads and nothing else. DAMN! And it seems to be clear now that a lot of people are harbouring hopes of getting the free xbox 360 with a maxonline 400 service.

We went to the entrance and started to blend into the queue.

==============================

The clock strikes 12! Ready! Get Set! GO!!!

We rushed towards the StarHub booth with all our might but BANG! I got my wind knocked out by a fatso who was surprising quick.

My wife went all the way in front. Haha. With her determination, I can slowly slowly jalan there.
Hmm.. I'm sure it is

Efforts did pay off. We got to be one of the 100 and I even bought a bluetooth earpiece at a good discount.

And guess what we saw. The DJs from my weekday morning staple, Petrina & Joe.

I had wanted to take a picture with them but as usual, I'm too shy to ask.

They were playing some who-can-blow-and-burst-the-ballon first game. And no, the lady on the left didn't win.

There is Petrina although I was aiming for Marilyn who was beside her. Kekez.

I so can't wait for my Xbox collection day. I'm going to be so lifeless again.

No comments: