Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No check-and-balance

No more dirty laundry for T.T. Durai.

I guess I speak on behalf of many when I say that I'm pretty disappointed that the whole thing lasted like only 3 days. No more juicy news to read about.

From another perspective, I really wonder what is he gonna do with his life from now on. He is like public enemy No. 1 now. Emigration seemed to be the only way out.

And I'm sure he could well afford it.

This entire matter also got me thinking how it all got started. Surely it gotta begin from something small, say claiming from company a personal expensive dinner. Someone may knew but just kept quiet. And it grew from there.

But you still gotta admit that Durai is one intelligent and capable man. If he couldn't raise so much donation, there is no way he could have the option of paying himself so much.

So the ball in the court of the Directors who completely failed to carry out their fiduciary duty of putting the company interest's in the very first place.

Just like how a fire can be your master or your slave. It all depends on how you control it.

No comments: