Monday, January 29, 2007

Renovation update

Ok the pool table is out. With my skills, I stand high chances of breaking a few things when some of the balls fly off the table.



We were toying with the idea of using red extensively for our house.... until I came upon this:







I don't think I want my house to bear any resemblance to Geylang or a temple.



More or less the idea should be firmed. By next week I should have like 8 quotations on hand. It is so tiring going to one after another explaining the same thing over and over again.



I sure hope it's all worth it. By this week I would be submitting my finalized requirements back to all 8 IDs and see who can gives me the offer that I can't refused.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Darn! I had thought u will be the first home i can go to play pool for free ;)

Unknown said...

Hi adrian,

come across your blog while making researched on rezt&relax.
So which id did you use at the end. do you have good experience with them. currenly we are looking for a reliable id so that we would not have so much headache. need recommendation. if you can please revert to my e-mail waaaweee@gmail.com or to your blog site. it seems that you have stop writing. hope to hear from you.
Thks WawePek