Thursday, September 20, 2007

How I miss "them" now...

A first look at the picture and I was already quite sure that this is referring to the Bak Chor Mee I had every other day when I was working in Loyang a few years ago.

You just couldn't find any other stalls that also throw in a prawn and a fried wanton.

It was my staple during my year there and I just couldn't get enough of it.

And in between it, I had... their Lor Mee.. Yes, this is like the only stall that I patronize during my employment. The only other stall would be the drink stall.

I had always tell myself to go back and savour the food I so grew to love. The uncle know me so well that without me saying anything, he will make sure I have 3 spoonfuls of vinegar for my Lor Mee. That's the way I like it.

As I was on a 5-day week back then, I didn't knew that they are open on Sat from 6am - 11.30am.

If you wanna look for me around this time this Sat, you know where to find me.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: