Saturday, September 08, 2007

Things to blog about.

I always admired bloggers like Mr Wang, Kenny Sia and the likes. They seemed to have things to write about everyday. They must be very talkative in real life. Heehee.

For someone like me that is very unachievable. Not much of a speaker(I'm seriously trying hard to reverse that but not to the bimbo kind of standard), it's pretty hard for me to talk about my thoughts in detail.

It wasn't like that in the past when I was still studying for my degree. Writing is second nature. And I feel espcially proud that my writing skills was commended, by an Ang Moh Dr Lecturer no less.

Since my graduation, I haven't had much opportunities to brush up my writing skills. And without topics to focus on, writing with no objective in sight seemed very meaningless to me.

Which is exactly why I just signed up for this programme under Advertlets. They would have specific topics that you could pull off from their website and write about.

Oh yah, and you get paid for doing that but seriously the latter is really more of a bonus. Having a topic to focus on is really what I have always been looking for.

For a start I could only write about Adverlets. Hopefully this will be a good start and from now on, I'll have more interesting things to write about and about my opinions on them.

No comments: