Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reservist from 29th Oct - 2nd Nov

I will be heading into my 2nd reservist since I completed my national service in early 2000. That average out to like one call-up every 3.5 years. At this rate I should complete my NS liability when I'm 49 years old. Wow.. I wonder if I could still fit into my present uniform size by then.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to it. I didn't felt this way during my first reservist. Back then work is my life and I can't stand a day without knowing on-site what has gone about in the operations. Imagine the torture I had when I was on overseas holiday.

But lately my batteries seemed to be running flat. Motivation is near to zero too. I am thinking of taking a short hiatus during the entire Jan next year. Hopefully the lengthly break could revitalize me. Ideally my reservist next week could do the trick.

In any case, my plan to auto pilot the company will continue. If all goes well, finance would be well taken care of by Dec. Payroll and admin is picking the ropes and should settle well. Sales is more or less ready.

I'm not sure what I would do if I totally go behind the scenes permanently but at least I know the company I painstakingly built up would be in safe hands.

No comments: