Thursday, October 25, 2007

I flunked!

I went through something that before it happened again recently, I had only experienced when I was in Secondary School.

I flunked my Audit module that I took for last semester.

Which means I need to pay $50 to retake the sub paper.

It was quite appalling for me. I have not failed any paper since post-secondary, from my diploma to advanced diploma to my final 2 years during my degree.

Although I don't feel that sad, it still doesn't feel good knowing that I have one more module to memorize.

And the fact that there is only one set of exam question paper and our trainer was the one who set it rub salts into wound.

I don't really need this diploma but who would mind extra qualifications.

And so I shall go through this for one final time. Pass or fail(again), I just let it be. One can't be master of all trades. Accounts has never been my forte, Audit is even worst. I will just suck it in and continue to be what I'm better at instead.

No comments: