Thursday, November 08, 2007

Reservist review

Finally had some time to do a little bit of update on my deteriorating blog. I think it needs a face-lift, an upgrade. But that will be something for another time. Those kind of stuffs are super time consuming.

My reservist is over but many of us are already told of the next one that is from 21 July - 3 Aug. A whopping 2.5 weeks! 3D2N camping in some forsaken place somemore!

We were supposed to go Thailand for the training but I guess the ousting of the PM some time ago might have made things a bit inappropriate. I was pretty looking forward to that. It would be an interesting experience.

And the reservist I just had, oh man what a huge waste of time. Out of the 5 days, I only spent 20 mins training that I wouldn't even call it training if not for all the bigger time-wasting things we've done. The rest of the time were spent going to canteen breaks, sleeping, playing xbox and just waiting for time to pass. I left SAF for 7 years and efficiency level is still the same. What consistency!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: