Saturday, December 31, 2005

My 2005

Woah.... Tomorrow is going to be 2006!

Oh man. Time seems to be on turbo when it approaches the year end.

It's time like this that makes me reflect on how old I become, yet again. And also how I had spent my time productively(yah, right).

Well, looking back it had been quite a fulfilling year.

2005 marked my first year of independence from school! Had been studying part-time since 2001.... consecutively! From Dip in BA -> Advanced Dip in Commerce -> Year 2 & 3 Bachelor of Commerce from UWA(Unfortunately no chance to visit the campus)

My company turned 1 year old! Sometime when I pause to think, it amazes me that we managed to build a company from nothing. Although it's tough but it is a really good learning experience.

I'm officially married(Dang, Dang, DangDang) and had a super enjoyable honeymoon at phuket. How I wish I'm at the hotel cafe right now, overseeing the beachline. Hmmmm

My friends and I went for my very first all guys overseas trip! No girls to take care of is really a HUGE burden off the shoulders. We can just split up, jalan alone and march the entire day without worrying if the person next to me is tired or not, under the sun or not, need a drink or not. :)

My wife booked a night at The Scarlett Hotel to celebrate my birthday. I am always more of an experience over a tangible person so the experience was really nice. The decor felt like some modern medieval castle interior. I felt like a king in short.

That about sums up my 2005.

For my 2006, I will be looking forward to clearing my #$%^ credit card bills, getting my first car(a black Kia Rio), attending my friend Jimmy's wedding, organizing another all guys trip(Ho Chi Minh?) and bring my wife to a holiday that I'm pretty sure she will be so happy she'll be crying happily all the way on the plane.

I also hope that the company will continue to do well and we could provide good employment to more people. Also I hope that my creativity would be reignited as I realised too much mundane administration recently has moulded my mentality to be pretty comformist.

That's about it. One can't be too greedy you know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! and happy blogging!

No comments: