Monday, December 19, 2005

Slimming Centres

With the recent increased in publicity, I'm quite sure slimming centres are laughing all the way to the bank.

And why shouldn't they. They professed to have top-end methods and equipments that will help you get rid of your FATS with minimal or even zero efforts!

Wow. That is like me selling you a magic pen and telling you that you will ace your exams with it. Don't even bother to touch your books.

Judging from my figure, I can't claim to be an expert but I sure read enough to know that all medically trained personnels will tell you the same thing.

And that is there are only two ways to lose weight and marie france isn't one of them:

1) Exercise regime
2) Controlled, healthy diet

It is common fact. You even have doctors saying this in articles relating to the ineffective methods done at slimming centres.

YET, so many people still fall traps to it.

You have people on TV going to centres to see who lose the most weight. Celebrities endorsing slimming centres and tablets.

Companies are hoping to woo Fann Wong's fan base by getting her to endorse Xendo. But a true fan would also know that her figure had always been like this since she join TCS 10 years ago. So what is there to emulate here? *scratch head*

Same for Fiona Xie (Zap, zap your $$ to OSIM), Michelle Chia (Ex(pensive)trim). Don't even get me started on Zoe Tay.

I'm sure there would be people out there who claims to feel and witness the difference. Of course. I also feel healthier when I pop vitamin C into my mouth.

We are brought up to beware of strangers, let alone those who are profit oriented to begin with.




















"After my Xando, I find that I even look like Fann Wong."

No comments: