Thursday, February 09, 2006

Going back to school

I should be going back to school after taking one whole year of break. Decided to take up a course in Accounting and Finance since I am touching a fair bit on this spectrum in my work right now.

Called the school up to ask more and knowing my profile, he ask me not to take up that course. (Hmm...)
He tell me to consider a graudate dip in accounting instead. But his school don't offer, ask me to try SHRI.

I'm quite surprised he turned down my business given that this market is so competitive. And SHRI for accounting course? I still stupid stupid go and check. HR school where got Accounting course one.

Any case, I applied and classes suppose to start by 21 feb. But should I be able to get exemptions, I think I don't have to take the first two modules. Meaning I'll start in May instead.

Nonetheless, looking forward to it. A different kind of feeling. Last time was for career progression, now is more knowledge. Hope this time round will be more enjoyable

No comments: