Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jimmie & Jaslyn Wedding

I'm keying this with a MAaaaJOR hangover. I never knew a headache could last so long. Minus my meal and toilet break, I officially woke up at 6pm. Oh man.

Oh yah, Louis Thirteen is really Power!

Yesterday was also my maiden attemptto be a "brother" for one of my secondary school friend Jimmie. Mainly taking the cue from the other more experienced "brothers", and the brunt from the "sisters".

We arrived at the Jaslyn's in style. A Lexus with almost everything computerised. It only lacks an Auto Pilot feature.



First obstacle, spray-painting a declaration for Jaslyn and making sure they heard it on the highest floor.



Getting through the gates is our primary task. To do so, we had to down a raw bittergourd, a char siew pau with chilli padi, garlic, tabesco sauce, mustard creams and wasabi and washing it down with lime juice concentrate.

Not a recommended breakfast combi.

And definitely not something to see with a full stomach.



You can now kiss your bride:



We headed to Pasir Ris for some shots but I missed all of it due to nature's call. But here's my pic for you guys to cut out and add in.



Next, J&J's new house.

And in case you can't find the kitchen



I like their place. Very minimal and has a hint of balinese touch.



We started the preparation in their hotel room. Room 6666 at Swissotel Westin Stamford. I love the suite. The toilet was as big as the room!

There's a most complete personal bar counter,



A personal workdesk,



The best view of Singapore,



And me sneaking in a shot in the toilet.



The ballroom was huge with 40 tables. The ambience just make everyone envious and wanna fall in love



My AV role. Making sure the video are played timely. Toughie.



And to quote Jimmie, may every night be just like that night for you. But a little less expensive.

No comments: