Saturday, June 17, 2006

Virgin car wash

I finally got around to washing my car for the very first time, Black car really quite terok. Can get dirtied even from the wind.

But it sure looks cooler than any other color once it's nice and shiny.



I was thinking should I cover up my car plate no. before posting this pic, something that most people does. But then, what difference does it make or what purpose does it serve really?

Unless you wanna buy 4D. But so far never open hor.

Anyway, I did the car wash at Seletar. Was searching for Sunset Grill, a restaurant opened by the ex owners of Jerry's Grill but just couldn't find it.

My NS was done mostly in Seletar Camp. It's a pretty laid back kind of place, away from the hectic city lifestyle. In here, you can't see a single HDB or office building.



This is me at the end of west camp, beside the runway of Seletar Airport.



A huge fan.



They even have a clubhouse with pool. A really nice place to relax.

The best part?

Free parking. ;)

1 comment:

Nobody said...

didnt manage to find it? Call them for instructions...