Thursday, June 29, 2006

What you eat...

This is by far the question I hate the most, especially after a tiring day.

You see, I don't really pay much attention to what I eat. Granted I try to eat healthy but most times it is to fill up my stomach so that it would stop making embarassing noise during quiet moments at office or so that I could just slack on my bed and watch tv without hunger pangs.

It's like asking me now what color underwear I'm wearing. I really don't know.

So it really frustrates me when I'm asked such question. Coz the answer just eludes me. At the precise moment, I can't seemed to remember.

My mum has the habit of asking that question every single time I reach home. I would always tell her Chai Fan just to give her a reply.

She finally stopped now that she has my naughty niece to entertain.

Now's my wife's turn....

"So what you eat huh.... Nice or not huh...."

No comments: