Friday, July 14, 2006

So feel like a holiday...

Went to Hong Kong only in May but already I feel like I need another one real soon.

The routine life in Singapore is just so so boring once you lived long enough to realise. Although people also go through work 5 days a week anywhere else, the afterwork entertainement here are just so limited.

Even with a car now, it merely makes it more convenient for me to reach the same old boring places.

Katong dinner? checked.
Movie at GV Grand? checked.
Dining at Mount Faber? checked and reminder to bring a fan along next time.

What else can one do?

I'm sure glad my school is coming up soon. Took up an accounting course to gain some knowledge on this area. But my first module is Economics *$%^. Til now I still have problem understand the stupid curve. The only curve I can comprehend are the ones on the body. heehee.

And I was thinking about trying our dancing too. Ballroom dancing seems cool although my wife would insist she be my only dance partner. Which would certainly negate why I wanna join in the first place *KIDDING!*

But these dancers, they are so slim! They have clothes that is like painted onto them. I can't even scratch my back in those tights without becoming the incredible hulk.

For once I hope my reservist would come soon. Break me out of my b.o.r.i.n.g. routine.

Free food, constant napping. Now that is a routine I can never get bored of.


No comments: