Sunday, July 09, 2006

The woes of gambling

After close to 2 month of agonizing betting on World Cup, I'm quite happy that it is coming to an end.

It has been a roller coaster ride. From a high of close to $500 in the pot to the recent less than $100. Btw, I gotten the $250 prepaid card.

As of now I have about $190 with $60 belonging to my friend who bet through me.

So that means I have made a nett loss of $120. And tonight's final will be D-Day for me. All my balance will be going to ----->


Italy - France DRAW!!!!



Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Adrian

The world cup certainly has been an up and down affair.

I agree with you that it will be a close affair.

Check out my spread betting tips link on the World Cup Final http://www.spreadbuddy.co.uk/2006/07/06/world-cup-final-markets/

Cheers Spread Buddy

Happy Betting