Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lecturing

I went back to school today and lesson of the day is Business Information System. Something that I had taken before.

The lecturer is kind of technical but you can tell he knows his stuff and he enjoys educating us about the knowledge and experience that he posssess.

Again it ignited my desire to eventually become a part-time trainer or lecturer.

I'm quite sure that I still need a few years more of working experience to be seriously considered for the role at all. But it occur to me that I should start practising.

And work might be the right place for me to begin.

It also made me realised that I had not really been very efficient AND not spending too much time and efforts in coaching and imparting my years of experience in this line to my staffs.

So taking a cue on the structure and framework that my lecturers has been providing, I will attempt to equal that level of professionalism so things like handbook, guidelines, faq will be readily available.

Coupled with comprehensive coaching to cover all operational aspects, I hope it would eventually amount to something not just to the bottom line but also something that could translate into a sense of pride and difference that the company can provide.

Ambitious I know but if one aim high, you might at least hit the half-way line.

No comments: