Thursday, October 13, 2005

My answer

I chanced upon this interesting blog today called "orgasmic hansters" and this particular posting caught my attention:-

=======================================================
A question to all boyfriends/husbands out there...

Would you mind if you other half sneezes really loudly at home?

I've suppressed my sneeze from such a young age that it sounds like a squeak now but i like it when i'm alone at home and i would force myself to roar with such vigor when i sneeze that it resonates throughout the house.

It sorta de-stresses i guess.

Therapeutic for stressed students like me :D

So.. What say you ? No politically correct answers like "I sneeze loudly too so i don't mind her sneezing as loudly as me" because thats complete bollocks as we know guys tend to sneeze in a more hearty manner anyway."

=======================================================

Let me try to address that.

Why men like women? I read somewhere about this boy who thinks that girls don't fart. Naive but it very much form the basis of why men like women.

Women are supposed to be feminine. That is why we like them. Definition: Fine, intricate and delicate. Or you can take Xiaxue's definition: Shu Nu

Sneezing loudly is one of the many biological actions that does not belong to the feminine category. The same goes for farting loudly, snorting loudly(due to running nose), talking loudly, yawning loudly.

See the similiarities? High decibel.

Maybe that is why I don't find women who smoke a turn-off. How loud can one smoke? A smoker myself, smoking is a good time to take a break and think about stuff. Maybe that's why smokers at smoking point always click. They all bear the same characteristics. They are either thinkers or addicts or both.

But I'd digressed. Why high decibel? Because those are things associated with men's behaviours.

Unfair as it is but that is men's expectations of women. Vice versa, who would want a sissy or super hiao boyfriend/husband? Who can tahan their man to visit spas and salons more times in a month than women does in a year? Who can tahan their man to have better skin than them, have better figure than them?

So there, that's my answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so unfeminine after reading your post. Urgh.

I can't comment on behalf of the boyfriends and husbands out there, but I guess doing the acts loudly shouldn't really matter in front of the husband...

Well, I shall not elaborate on which are the stuff I do loudly... but sometimes I find them funnie actually... just like when my husband fart loudly; it's disgustingly funnie. hiak hiak hiak...