Monday, October 03, 2005

Retail therapy

O....Mi....God... This is considered my lifetime budget for expensive apparals. The feeling was good, it was reeeeaaal good. I haven't had so much fun buying stuff since I can't even remember!

No I didn't strike 4D or win soccer(Fuck U CHELSEA!!). I just happen to go out shopping when my salary is still sitting in my bank.

Of course I need to thank my wife for paying for half of it (my face was white during the whole shopping trip).

I used to think G2000 shirts were good, at least enough for someone like me you know. Just wear it for work. Yah, 7 out of 10 working men wears them but who really gives a shit. Men's shirt are the same. Color change a bit, stiching change a bit and you have a new design.

As if most people can noticed. Thus, I live by those rules and stayed faithful to G2000.

But think about it. You spend almost 10 hours a day at work(I'm counting in transit timing) and you do it 5 days a week, some even 5.5 or 6. That is enough to really suck and you could sulk in your everyone also have G2000.....

Or you could bask in your NEW RAOUL shirt! Woo Wee...

Yup ladies and gentlemen, the one on the left is a Raoul (how to pronouce anyway?) shirt. It cost a bloody, heart-aching $119!!! But damn, it feels so good. It just seemed to give me that extra bit of confidence. I feel that I just look so... different.

The one on the right is from Crocodile. Not cheap too, it cost $79(Argh, my heart!) before discount. Lucky I got SAFRA card and gained a 10% off.

Guys, trust me on this one. Shirts with cuff links really make a world of difference. Don't ask me why but give it a try. Drop by Raoul boutique and just try it on. No obligations(Beginning to sound like their sales person)

Not just cuff but also shirts that are not plain. I'm not referring to those checkered, heavy material, some even woolly shirts that those from your IT dept people would normally wear(add in a haversack that you would carry to school, perfect!). I'm talking about shirt with 2-ply, fine-woven cotten, with collars to match the shape of your face and with vertical or horizontal strips design to match.

So much to write about the shirts that I have not even touch on the shoes yet!

Ok, that's it. I'm going to put it on again.

*things that can trigger a men's heart attack*













No comments: