Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rock On!

The non-elitist, non-scholar, non-doctor, non-CEO point of view about election.

....Fucking hell, every day I on the tv and open the newspaper is only James Gomes Gomes! Gomes! KNNBCCB!!!! I Australia come back until now is got nothing but the cheebye Goneh news.

Why they don't talk about important thing like why my CPF still cut?

Why my father medical bill still so high?

Why Ah Seng still cannot find job?

Why the gahmen allow NKF fuck Singaporean so long?

Why my friend retarded son cannot go school?

Why every year the bus fare the MRT fare the everything get more and more expensive and my pay become less and less?

Why? Tell me fucking chow cheebye why?

Their answer? James Goners is a liar!....


And my favorite part:

That Joo Chiat the Chan Suu Cents is another one. So many year the Joo
Chiat people have to see their estate become another Geylang, he do
nothing. Maybe he dunno got this problem, then one day he do his MP
walkabout there, got China mei mei come to him say "Sian shen ni yao
ahn mo mah?"
then he realise Fuck! Joo Chiat really got problem hor!


No comments: