Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bigger and bigger house.

I just read Tomorrow and came across this post on Singapore Richest Girl. Apparently an article was written about the castle house her family lives in.

Before her, there was a Pinkshoefetish and I recalled an article on Xiaxue sometime back about a friend's house she went to. A sixth Ave house which is equally big.

My question to the owners of these house is.... you need a godson? Haha.

Growing up in the world of materialistic Singapore, I guess there will be some people who view such people with red eye. Some say they are lucky, some say they flaunt their wealth

Come on people, cheer up. Don't be so sad yet because now is my turn to show you mine..... muahahhaha.





This is my "Mi-Na". haha. No lah, my wife in our ...er... bluey-theme room. We change the theme often. This is normally done by changing the bedsheet set.




My niece in front of the largest home altar in Tampines.
My home altar behind the stinkest kid in Tampines.













Our swimming pool. It's not as big as the picture suggests also. I seldom use it anymore. My niece had taken over.






My very own Zoo. I suck at keeping them so I'm only left with one now. Many people remarked that my pet resembles my niece. These people need to have their eyes tested.





We got paranoid since 9/11 and since then, have been stocking up with food supplies for the whole Tampines. Should be able to last 24 mins.






Like that my bluey-theme room looks bigger right?











Mum watching tv

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

wah sei your room like super messy sia

adriantan18 said...

messy meh.. i cleaned up before i took the pics leh.. haha