Saturday, August 06, 2005

Super long weekend

Wooo....

A super long holiday for me man. Monday office is closed and Tuesday is NDP.

SHIOK!

Although not much plans but a good time to rest, recharge and move into the next few intense weeks.

Maybe will go roller-blade on Monday. Not many people will be at East Coast I presume. Because most people will still be working that day.. muhahahha!. That day need to work meh? Office never closed ah?

Need to take some time to read the book I borrowed from the new NLB. Have not even touch on it yet. About the history of ancient chi..na... Zzzzzzzz....

Oh, where was I. Oh ya. So you can see how boring enriching my long holiday would be.

Too bad started a savings plan. If not, this would be a good time to go for a holidays. At the same time, earn a nag from my mum for going overseas during 7th month.

But overseas ghost no 7th month one right?

No comments: