Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Miserable Life

Just when you thought you thought you are living the most miserable life, think again.

My life is not that bad after all...

Excerpts:

"
I'm 23, shy and I don't make friends very easily. A few years ago I dated a girl who wouldn't put out, and I was fine with that. We broke up after a year and went our separate ways. Last year she shows up with a two year old and says it's mine. Problem is I never slept with her. She sues me and then gets her lawyer gets the blood test thrown out of court. So I'm a 23 year old virgin paying child support for a kid that isn't mine. Oh yeah, I just filed for bankruptcy. Bye bye law school."

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

This guy is just a loser. Period.
Wanna go law school and still dunno how to fight for your rights!!!