Monday, August 29, 2005

My morning Stroll @ Raffles Place

Didn't have to go to office straight in the morning. Instead, I went to attend this talk at One Marina. It's about skills upgrading and stuff and what kind of incentive you can expect from the gahmen

But of course before that, I went to have a my breakfast. Shiok man. Monday morning can relax and slowly have my breakfast.

The cup of kopi damn big man. Drinking one of that is like my 3 cuppa ya kun. But still, si bei shiok man. Everyone rushing to work, you juz sit there and wait for time to pass. I'm really a sucker for such peace and serenity.

Not just on the plenty of time I had to savour my breakfast, but also the ambience of Raffles Place on a breezy morning.

These are taken at around 9.45am. It would be nice to do this frequently, a light stroll from Raffles Place -> Fullerton (sea breeze) -> Esplanade (Al Fresco + more sea breeze) *reminder: must used ultra strong hair gel*

Too bad my wife is a sleeper. I can't imagine her reaction if I asked her to take leave, wake up same time and go to office area.

Me: wakey wakey~~!

Wife: Zzzz.. Ya? wad?

Me: It's time to go liao.

Wife: Take leave still must wake up so early?! Go where?

Me: Go raffles place jalan jalan.. yippee...

Wife *Smack me on the face with pillow, go back to sleep*: Zzzzzzz

But you know what such serenity moods bring. The feeling of... needing to take a dump!

Fwah... Rushed all the way to One Marina.. Shit!(no lah, not the actual one), the roads are under renovation. Need to make a huge detour. Finally got there before any likely embarassment *relived*

2 comments:

aspiringwife said...

Weiiiiiiiiiii..... I got that love to sleep so much mah??? Kekeke.. Okay i admit i do.. but once in a while, i dun mind enjoying such serenity.. :)

Anonymous said...

kekkekee. hey i agree with Adrian. esp the part on smack with pillow. hahhahahahahaha. so you manz. he really capture the essence of ANnie Oh... *laughs*
but all the way to Raffles place...??? hmm DuhZ...
i was thinking along the lines of starbucks btw TM & CS.
would love to do that all the time. be a tai tai.. need not work..okie. lunch time over. back to work.