Saturday, November 26, 2005

Big Boyz Toyz = Beri Beri Terok

This is by far the worst car show I had been to. Even the Kia road show I attended at Suntec city seems to be more interesting.

Yah, got car babes. No, I think they are bicycle babes. Calling them car babes is an insult.

It is really a disappointment given that I read praises about it the day before.

Oh well, to each his own.

Btw, I had only attended two car shows so far. This one and another one about 5 years ago. But the one 5 years ago was touted as Japanese Car Show. They actually "imported" actual Japanese Race Queens to be the car babes. Now that is worth the admission alone.

Moreover you get to see quite a few concept cars.

Unlike this B.B.T.z, got electronics, toys, sex toys. So rojak.

I'll see if I could scan in the Jap car shows pics to show you what I mean.

In the meanwhile, save your $10 for something else. I will show you the exhibition here.








2 comments:

Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

fr ur pics, like not happening leh?

adriantan18 said...

yah loh. the cars are a bit boring. most of them could be seen in singapore if you are lucky.

maybe coz i was hoping to see some concept cars.