Thursday, November 17, 2005

Post-birthday blues

Having lived for 26th years, I can confidently say that there are two certainties in life.

1. We are always short of time.
2. We will all die someday.

This always strike me more often than not, espcially when I think back to my happier times during high school and NS. Back then, it's just play and play.

Coming back to reality, I have left school for 10 years and NS for 5.

And this sentiment seems to hit me harder as I'm edging closer to my 30s. And it doesn't help that I'm running through resumes of 16 year old applicants who just finished their sec school.

Much as I think men become more charming with age(think Pierce Brosnan), it still frightens me to know that I may be trading in my pimple cream for anti-wrinkle cream soon.

Am I starting to experience mid-life crisis? hmmmm....

Call me Bond. Charming Bond

No comments: