Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fitness & Beyond?

Beyond what?

Maybe that is what I will find out because I am now an EnergyOne member! *ROAR*!

I feel so much stronger and fitter right after I got my membership card. The additional 0.0001 nanogram did wonders to my normal muscular load. Oh yah, they gave me the paper card first. The plastic one needs to wait 2 weeks.

I went to the one at Safra Town Club so excited the very next day.

So bloody excited that I forgotten to bring a tee shirt. Kaoz~~!

I had to borrow a top from an instructor there. Wore a black Energyone Gym polo tee. I must have looked like the least qualified fitness instructor there.

Tried my best to exercise without breaking any sweat and just return him the shirt right after.

Unfortunately, the shirt is so thick it felt I was in a walking sauna.

So "beyond" the gym and into the laundry to wash clothes for instructor.

No comments: