Sunday, November 13, 2005

My bday @ Scarlet

My 26th bday cake! :D

What a tiring and fulfilling bday for myself. I'm all shag out now but will ooze out my last ounce of strength and show you what I just came back from. It is a place that will make you turn off about your own house/room.

My full of surprise wife booked us a room at the Scarlet Hotel in Tanjong Pagar. This must be the most stylo milo , traditional western inspired hotel in Singapore. Step in and let me show you:

The entrance to heaven

Wow....

Balls of lighting

I'm thinking of getting this for my office

I saw this in their gym. Towel holder also so stylo.

Onwards to their Jacuzzi. No, this is just the signboard.

Here it is. Can't wait to get in.

*Splash!*


View from the top

If you think these are good, wait til you get to the room
I'm really impressed by the level of details. Just look at the bathroom pic.

Let me zoom in a little bit

Somemore...

I've been to so many doesmtic and overseas hotel. This is the very first time I saw one that provides mouthwash! It's housebrand. Not cheap, albeit it doesn't taste good.

See, all under the "Flair" branding. They sell it at one of their shops but not cheap man.

This shower head as big as my head.

Not only the dustbin have a leather case,

Newspaper holder outside the door also leather!

Not a cheap place to stay in but the level of details is really unparelled.

My only complaint is they gave us a room with two single beds instead of one big one. But it's ok. At least no one to snatch my blanket in the mid of the night. hee

And to end it off, local style:

Our sumptous breakfast.




6 comments:

Dim Sum Mei Mei said...

Hi, did u stay the standard room or deluxe room?? Did u try the food at the hotel??

adriantan18 said...

I think the one we stayed in is the premium room.

Oh yes, we had our dinner on the 3rd floor al fresco. Can only say the view is nicer than the food. But the view is worth is really.

Unknown said...

aiyah, the idea to give you two single beds is for you to use one to sleep in (so that wifey and you can stick closely together throughout the night) and the other to 'play' in.


haha!

adriantan18 said...

oh yah hor. never think of it that way. haha.

Anonymous said...

huh? 2 single beds? so lame! kaoz...premium somemore...dihz..then u 2 slept separately? No bb made in scarlet? hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!!! Can see that you had a great time! :)