Thursday, November 24, 2005

Rain and rain and rain

Although it isn't while I'm typing this but I think the situation won't last long.

My plans to roller-blade last week was thwarted because of the weather.

Sianz.

But need to take things in stride.

Cannot outdoor then do indoor.

Not roller-blade indoor lah. My this weekend should be pretty packed. I intend to visit the Big Boyz Toyz exhibition at Singapore Expo.

They make it like a men's fantasy kind of things so will be checking out that place for the FHM babes cars.

My camera is fully charged and standing by. *drool*

Check out the curve!
Car lah~!


And sunday I'm expecting to be activated for manning. Haiz. Why the hell must they have it be located in extreme west of ulu Singapore of all places. It's time like this that I really wish that I have a car.

Somemore I am arrowed appointed to be the detachment I/C. I have to call about 30 people who stays around my neighbourhood.

Some of these guys I think is really hate army or what. No handphone, no pager, only house number. And house number no one picks up or it's always engaged.

It's like trying to shake off a stalker. You move house, change name. But to each his own. Just don't point at me if you kanna charge and go DB hor. At most I promised to water your plants while you are away.

No comments: