Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gym day

Bu Zhi Bu Jui, my gym membership is going to expire soon.

Been quite faithful in going there at least once a week. From a oh-piangz PE shorts and baggy tee to a super short runner shorts and tight fit sports singlet. Size maybe remains the same but image certainly got improve. Haha.

My intention initially was to visit the gym at Safra Town Club but slowly migrated to the one at Mount Faber. It's newer and the jacuzzi you don't have to be speed past the entire gym half naked to-and-fro.

Surely it was just my sentiments. The crowd at Mount Faber also went up by a bit. Now got ladies somemore with their ladies special membership, Yoga sessions, kickboxing. Sometimes I wonder if I'd entered Amore.

But I think the ladies initiative is good. Helped to balance the ratio a bit.

Now you can easily tell the men from the gays when one sweaty body walked past in her sports bra.


"We're not gay! We're babes...!"

No comments: