Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Razr time

Having gone through a few days without much entertainment(previously drawn from my O2) on the train towards office, I suddenly have plenty of time to admire the scenary and ponder about my life.

In a sense I must really be grateful. New technologies may not always make your life better. Just look at the world around us. So many intrusive high tech gadgets. It started with pagers then cell phone, internet, blackberry, emails, msn, video games, cable tv. Time is really becoming a luxury.

And the first thought that arised during my bestowed "extra" time was.................... Why the hell did I choose Razr?

Why didn't I go for a Sony?? Why didn't everyone go for Sony? The design is nice. They make their own cameras and invented walkman so these embedded features in their cell phone should be good. And it comes with a news reader!! *face palm*

I really need some transit entertainment.


1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

Razr sure isn't pumped as full of features like the Sony-Ericsoon W900i ;p Prices r very different too.