Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Not Stupid 2

I was passing by tampines central and ran into a publicity event meant for Jack Neo's latest movie, I Not Stupid 2. Actually bought the first movie and pretty enjoy it.

Actually Jack Neo's movie all quite standard in terms of quality of script and production. Just the content would be different. But one thing I'm sure of, you can be prepared to see a lot of New Moon abalone in the new movie.

The young cast had changed too i think.

Still remember I used to idolise Jack Neo so much when I was in my Primary school. With only SBC channels to watch back then, he was one of the few comedic relief on the box.

There was once I was interviewed by him at Chinatown. I was so in awe that I just shied away. Obviously, my part didn't make the broadcast.

Come to think of it, that could have been a tell-tale sign for me that a TV career wasn't my thing.


I wonder where he fixed his hair loss problem.

XiangYun still looks attractive at her age.

No comments: