Thursday, January 19, 2006

My personal water fountain

Pretty cool ya? I got this on monday. Someone was selling this door-to-door and I find it quite interesting. It runs on 2 AA battery. You just pour water and on it.

The sound of water trickling down is supposed to induce a calming effect but it seems to induce my frequency of going to the toilet instead.

But that shouldn't be a long term problem... 'coz I think it's breaking down soon. :( *suay*


On another note, I was standing in for my coll today and attended to a weirdo candidate. In the recruitment line, you will come to face with plenty of weirdos.

There are:
  1. The Stinko (I think they came from the gym)
  2. The Stalker (Call and call and call)
  3. The Nagger (Talk and talk and talk)
  4. The Close Talker (You would think he is trying to kiss you)
  5. The Smart Alec (Teaching the pro how to do his work)
  6. The YOHAL(You-owe-him-a-living)
  7. The Contradictor(They don't even know what they are talking about)
Today I got to witness another species. The Plain Psycho. It didn't help that he not only behave like one but look the part too.

I thought he was a stinko at first but he was a hybrid. I passed him the application form to fill and he was asking me if my colleague is out for lunch.

"Yes, she is. You need to see her?"

"No" (stare at me for 5 sec)

(Then you ask for what?)"Ok, can I have your IC please. I need to make a copy"

He rummaged through his wallet and he just stared in my eyes for about 10 sec(Yucks)

When I was about to elaborate on the apppointment for him(Damn! he stinks!), he just grab the document and proceeded to read it himself. I was gasping for clean air and prayed for him to read fast.

In what seemed like years, it finally ended and I was doing all kind of gesture to show that the meet up is OVER. He don't seem to get hints easily

I had no idea why our customer would want to hire him. This kind of people sure cannot work one.

Maybe he was attracted by the scent.

No comments: