Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tampines Avenue 6

One step one step closer to owning my dream home although still a long way ahead... and I have not paid for anything yet... and it has not been built yet... er.. and no blueprint either.

BUT, it is nice to know that a developer has been awarded and things should pick up from here.

I'm talking about the new HDBs that will be built in Tampines. Having lived here for ages, I really hope that I could start my family here as well. I mean there are shopping centres, swimming pool, parks, stadium and it's so near to the airport. There are also many wonderful memories that was created here too

Based on my understanding, the flats should look like condo but no condo amenities. So it should be cheaper and I guess the developer won't take their own sweet time to get it up from the ground. Time is money for them after all.

A sample of what could be expected:











(Fwah! Very glassy hor. How to hang shelves. Drill one hole, the whole "wall" gone.)

This is their latest project. If this is a gauge of what's to come, I'll surely be a happy Tampeenee resident.

I wasn't that enthusiastic at first but I went to my coll's house over the weekend and it sort of dawn onto me I should priortize in getting my own roof. Her place's at queenstown.





















This is the view from her window. See the white squarish thing in the middle? That's a statue ok! And check out the grass covered walkway. Cool heh.

No comments: